It's very easy to be a student!
Go back
The basic scholarship for the 1st semester:
Bachelors 18 000
Masters 24 000

Some students will be able to increase their scholarship for the first semester, if they have previously proved their outstanding achievements

Students who are actively involved in social, academic or research activities of the University may receive a one-time personal scholarship in the amount of 7000 rubles depending on their academic results during the term

If you need financial support due to some personal reasons that are not connected with your academic progres,, address to the Department of Student Affairs. Each case will be considered individually

As a disciplinary sanction and punishment for other violations, university has the right to reduce the scholarship to minimum
Go back
Academic Life

During each term you need to gain minimum 30 credits.

1 credit = 36 acad.hours (45 min)

The module consists of your work, including the teaching workload (lectures, practices and labs), time for independent studies, preparation to an exam and the exam itself. Each lecture hour shall correspond to 1,5 hours of independet studies.
  • Core - 6 credits
  • Elective (from the 1st year of studying) - from 3 to 6 credit

All the necessary information on courses will be on

Go back
Sport policy
In order to get a "pass" a student must
  • Attend classes in a total of no less than 45 clock hours (45 hours was calculated based on the criteria: 15 weeks X 3 hours training /week)
  • Pass a Universal Fitness Test
  • Attend 2 trainings with Sports Instructor

Go back
Every month the accommodation fee be automatically withdraw from your scholarship.

  • Each students and employee of the university has a digital access badge. This particular badge will allow access to the dorms, university and sports complex.
  • If you should have guests write them in the guard logbook, and they will pass!
  • You've lost your badge? Then appeal to the university's administrator (reception on the 1st floor of the university)
  • Your pass can not be passed to anyone, in which case it will be canceled!
Go back
Dormitory rules
    • From 10pm till 7am there're hours of silence. It is highly recommended not to play the drum, violin, piano or tick your neighbors off ;)

    • Accommodation with pets is not permitted.

    • If you damage any stuff in the dorm you will have to compensate for it :(

    • Alcohol, cigarettes (including hookahs, electronic cigarettes etc.), drugs and offensive behaviour/ language are forbidden on the territory of the University campus.

    • For breaking the accommodation rules you might receive a warning, be barred from having visitors, moved out from the dorm or even expelled from the university.

    • It is recommended to study the accommodation rules and rooms access policy available on the students portal
      Go back
      Medical checkup
      Once a year at the beginning of the academic year all students undergo a medical checkup at the medical centre of Innopolis.
      Survey data will be processed to provide recommendations for improving your health.
      Medical checkup also includes the monitoring of students' psychological comfort.

      All information about the dates and necessary documents will be sent to your mail.

      IMPORTANT! Be responsible to provide information about yourself and your health so that we can support you effectively.
      Go back
      Health insurance
      According to the Federal Law of the Russian Federation No. 326-FZ as of November 29, 2010 "About compulsory medical insurance in the Russian Federation", foreign citizens or persons without citizenship need to have a valid health insurance during their stay in Russia.

      What is the health insurance for?
      To get: the first aid in case of emergency;
      Free services in students clinic located in Kazan (Universiade Village).

      The Office of Student Affairs Office will send on your e-mail a letter that includes:
      • Information about available insurance companies and their benefits;
      • Online-form for choosing the insurance company and a suitable insurance package.
      • According to the pricelist pay for the chosen insurance in 319 office at the University.
      • Bring the insurance and the payment receipt from room 319 when it's ready

      An insurance policy is usually taken out for one year. It is critically important to renew your insurance ahead of time in order to avoid penalty on the part of the migration service.
      Go back
      Migration card
      When you come to Russia and cross the border of our country, you get the migration card from the migration service.

      What information you need to fill out correctly?
      Purpose of travel: Education;
      Name of host person or company, locality: Innopolis University, Innopolis city.

      IMPORTANT! Every time you cross the Russian border and get a new migration card, you need to be registered by the migration service within 3 days. Only in this case your residence in Russia will be legal.

      How can you get the registration?
      Inform the Department of Student Affairs via about your arrival to Russia in 3 days.
      Arriving to Innopolis, immediately bring your migration card and passport to 319 office.
      Hand in the documents to the members of the Department of Student Affairs for scanning and copying.
      When the registration is ready, take it from 319 office and always carry in passport with you.
      Go back
      Driving school
      Innopolis University together with "Autoplus" company, one of the leading driving schools in Kazan, organized a program for getting "B" category driving licences. Duration: 4 months.Lectures and practical trainings are provided in accordance with individual schedules of participants. The lectures are given in Innopolis, the practical trainings in Kazan. The program starts from the second month of education.BONUS! It's free for students!

      Information about student recruitment is communicated via mail.

      What do you need to get into the Driving school:
      • Study at the University at least for a semester
      • Have a good grades
      Go back
      Meal Plan
      Go back
      Military records
      According to paragraph 1 of Art. 10 N 53 Federal Law "On Military Duty and Military Service": a citizen is obliged to register in the military commissariat department at a new place of residence upon arrival in case you stay for a period of more than three months.

      To register with the military commissariat of the Verkhneuslonsky district you have to fill out an application form and present registration certificate with you.
      You will undergo a medical checkup at commission's referral throughout the year, when you are called to do this.

      You don't need to change the place of registration if you are from Kazan!

      IMPORTANT! If you received a summon for a medical checkup, please do not ignore it and take action.

      Military commissariat of Verkhneuslonsky districtAddress:
      st. Chekhov, 28, Upper Uslon, Rep. Tatarstan
      Mon, Tue. Wed, Fri. 08:00—16:00
      +7 (843) 792-11-44
      Go back
      Some description
      Go back
      Летняя стажировка
      Go back
      Some description
      Made on